Who is Sanjay Tandon , Biography, wiki, Age, Height, Education & Family & More


Who is Sanjay Tandon

Sanjay Tandon is Indian politician he Was born on 10 September, 1963 in Amritsar Punjab India, Sanjay Tandon President of the Bharatiya Janata Party, his father Balramji Das Tandon who was a BJP leader of Punjab, Sanjay Tandon as its candidate from the Chandigarh Lok Sabha seat. Sanjay Tandon is the son of a BJP leader from Punjab and former governor of Chhattisgarh Balramji Das Tandon. The resident of sector 18 has been the longest serving Bhaartiya Janta Party Chandigarh President from 2010 to 2019 as well. The announcement came as a surprise to various factions within the Chandigarh BJP which were trying hard for a local candidate to be pitched with party leader Sanjay Tandon, former President Arun Sood and several others trying their luck. Interestingly, the local committee had not even sent Kiran Khair's name. I have given the opportunity to fight with Chandigarh as the nominist of the BJP party. I thank them and I assure them that the Chandigarh ticket which they have given me, I will win the Chandigarh seat and put it in their pocket in the first 400 seats. I will put it in their pocket in the first 400 seats. Kiran has guided me many times like my elder sister. He gave me the opportunity to learn and work with him. I think I will start from where he has left me. Voting in the Chandigarh Lok Sabha seat will be held on June 1st and the votes will be counted on June 4th 2024. 

Previous Post Next Post